fabulous resource this!
thought i'd ask some advice in trying to plan a honeymoon!
we are planning out honeymoon in Thailand in January, We enjoy Diving, snorkelling, good food, bit of luxury; current plan -
arrive 9th of January - stay a few nights in Bangkok (maybe 4) possibly in the Oriental,
some day trips (river Kwai etc)
fly or train to Chiang Mai - 3-4 days play it by ear!! (should we skip it?? big question!!)
fly to Phuket-
3 or 6 days liveonboard trip to similian islands (not sure with who or how many days!)
bit of luxury somewhere- would love to dive from hotel room/ chalet straight into sea in private beach!
back to Bangkok and Home to Brussels (we're expats!)
any advice thoughts on any element would be much appreciated,
Thanks a million!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Corbett Wildlife Park
- 2 Hubli hotels
- 3 Trichy to Ooty Trip with My Family
- 4 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 5 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 6 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 7 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 8 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 11 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 12 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 13 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 16 8 Days in Bali
- 17 two health related questions
- 18 Princess Cruise
- 19 Best day trip from Phuket
- 20 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 21 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 22 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 23 Kata Beach
- 24 meow?
- 25 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok