This is my first time on here, but I'm looking for some advise on planning our honeymmon for next September. We have pretty much decided on Asia, for about 2 and a half to 3 weeks. We are travelling from Ireland and our budget is 5000-6000. We would like a bit of adventure maybe with some wildlife and a 5 day spell of luxury by the beach. We don't really want to stay in resorts as we would like to get out and about.
We had thought about Borneo, Malaysia, Bali and Vietnam although I have been warned about the weather at that time of year in Vietnam so any help would be great.
Thanks in advance
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 HP PRINTER 1888~482:7208 Installation CONTACT HP Tec*h 24/7
- 2 two health related questions
- 3 Princess Cruise
- 4 Best day trip from Phuket
- 5 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 7 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Kata Beach
- 10 Sulawesi
- 11 meow?
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 14 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 15 Phuket
- 16 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 17 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 18 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 19 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 20 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 21 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 22 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 23 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 24 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 25 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo