My fiance and I are looking to go on our honeymoon in Vietnam. Neither of us have been to SE Asia before, and we are looking forward to our first experience there! We have 7-10 days, and I was wondering where I should look at going for that time. We plan on going in the middle or end of July.
It would be fun to have a few days to enjoy the culture and sight see, and a few days on a beach at a resort of some kind. We are trying to be cost effective, so nothing too expensive. I would really like to know where we should go to get the most out of the short amount of days we have.
Any ideas on where we should go?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementscombined.com/hydra-claire-cream/
- 2 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 3 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 4 Does anybody hear Saigon Free Day Tours?
- 5 Hiking in Sapa
- 6 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 7 Japan escorted
- 8 two health related questions
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 11 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Princess Cruise
- 14 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 15 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 16 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 17 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 18 Bago or Golden rock
- 19 Bangkok
- 20 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 21 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 22 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 23 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 24 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 25 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?