I am planning my honeymoon in Thailand for the beginning of August. We will have 14 days in Thailand total. Because it is supposed to be monsoon season I have tailored my itinerary to the areas that are supposed to receive the least rain in August.
2 days in Bangkok
(Have been looking at both Anantara Riverside Bangkok Resort and the St. Regis Bangkok)
5 days in Koh Samui
2 days in Koh Phangan
2 days in Ko Tao (hoping to get in some scuba diving here)
Any recommendation for activities (cooking schools, massages, scuba diving, temples, shopping, anything else really), restaurants, bars for drinks, hotels? We were hoping to keep the activities and the hotels "honeymoon style". I've never been to Thailand before, so really no idea where to start!
Thanks in advance for all your help!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 LEXMARK printer 1800:570:1233 installation CONTACT LEXMARK Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 G MAIL Password Resets Contact Now 1~800~570:1233 G MAIL Tec*h care.
- 3 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 need your help with japan itinerary
- 6 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 10 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 11 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 12 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 13 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 14 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 15 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 16 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 17 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 18 Wat Arun
- 19 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 20 Miyajima Island
- 21 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 22 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 23 Vientiane to LP December
- 24 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 25 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December