I am planning to go for our honeymoon during the 1st two weeks of September for a honeymoon
We were initially planning Vietnam
3 Nights - Hanoi, 2 Nights - Halong Bay Cruise, 3 Nights Hoi An, 2 Nights Saigon and 3 Nights in Con Dao or some nice beach on South Viet
We were apprehensive about the weather in the central and southern parts on Viet or decided to go to bali after Halong Bay (Though I have heard Hoi an is fantastic)
We would be taking flights for domestic routes within the country to save time.
our second options was Thailand and Bali (2 Nights Bangkok, 5 Nights Koh samui & 6 Nights Bali)
can someone please make some suggestions as to which of these options would be better in sept....
Only Vietnam / Viet - Bali / Viet - Thai or Thai - Bali ?
we want a nice romantic holiday with a bit of culture, parties and the usual honeymoon stuff )
Please keep in mind the weather ( We do not mind a bit of heat or rain )
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 need your help with japan itinerary
- 2 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 5 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 8 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 9 Internet in SE Asia
- 10 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 11 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 12 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 13 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 15 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 16 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 17 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 18 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 19 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 20 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 21 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 22 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 23 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 24 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 25 Wat Arun