Am Planning my honeymoon from 18th December 2014 to Thailand. How many days should be enough? and which places should i cover in that time? Below are things i am looking for:
1. No monsoon.
2. Romantic beach like koh samui, krabi.
3. Little bit of nightlife, food.
4. Adventures like snorkeling and sightseeing.
5. Five star resorts.
I want atleast 10-12 days of vacation, which includes relaxation and full moon party and nightlife.
Am confused reading so many forums. Please help!t
Also, i really wanted to go to Bali, but december is monsoon season there. Do you think i can still go on 18th December?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://testosteroneboosterbits.com/boli-testoboost/
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 4 NEED A FLIGHT VOLUNTEER
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 8 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 9 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 10 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 11 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 12 Wat Arun
- 13 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 14 Miyajima Island
- 15 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 16 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 17 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 18 Vientiane to LP December
- 19 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 20 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 21 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 22 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 23 5 days in Singapore
- 24 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 25 Shanghai in January