We will be honeymooning in Indonesia in October. We decided today and booked the eco friendly hideout for two nights (booked on Air BNB). We fly into Denspar on Tuesday and we don't check into the hideout until October 12. any suggestions on where to stay when we fly in initially? Also, we will be checking out of the hideout on Friday and would like a villa with a private pool and for about 3 nights and our last 4 nights at a location that is just different than anywhere we could experience in the US. please help us. Lastly, I had someone say the weather is nice in October and then another stated its constantly raining. I looked it up and didn't say anything about terrible rain could someone clarify? Any Suggestions and ideas are welcome.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 2 Bank Guarantee / Standby Letter Of Credit
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 4 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 5 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 6 Bago or Golden rock
- 7 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Bangkok
- 10 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 11 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 12 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 13 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 14 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 15 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 16 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 17 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 18 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 19 Sulawesi
- 20 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 21 8 Days in Bali
- 22 two health related questions
- 23 Princess Cruise
- 24 Best day trip from Phuket
- 25 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)