We are planning to go for our honeymoon to Bali in the month of January. We like bit of adventures and want to relax and have good peaceful time near beaches. We certainly love unique and ethnic places to stay and not five star suits( Also privacy is must). We are thinking to stay back in Bali for a week time, where things what we are looking for is some beach parties occasionally. We wouldn't mind to experience a bit water sport - if thats available not mandatory.
Is there a option of private beach? which is not accessible to others?
As said, since its our honey moon, we want some nice villa/ Hotel, where we can stay calm n lay lazily! I am also looking at some stay options which is affordable and worth enough to spend! We dont want to stay too far frm the local charm, we are looking forward for some place which is accessible for shopping and other things. Have heard about Novotel hotel - is it located at good place??
Need your suggestion, to make our honeymoon better!! please share your thoughts on the same.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 2 Wat Arun
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 4 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Miyajima Island
- 7 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 8 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 9 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 10 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 11 Vientiane to LP December
- 12 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 13 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 14 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 15 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 16 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 17 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 18 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 19 5 days in Singapore
- 20 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 21 Shanghai in January
- 22 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 23 Myanmar tour companies
- 24 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 25 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka