I intend to visit Bali during the 1st week of November for my honeymoon. I reach Denpasar at 11.30 AM & intend to head straightaway to Pemuteran. I understand it will take atleast 5 hrs to get there. The plan is to stay 3 days at Pemuteran, soak in the sights & head to either Sanur or to Ubud & be there for 4 days. I have been havin trouble zoning in on hotels in Ubud. For Pemuteran it is Amertha & for Sanur it would be WakaMaya.
Any recommendations between Sanur / Seminyak or Ubud? I know that i wanna do 3 days at Pemuteran but cant decide where to spend the rest 4 since its all seems nice.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 4 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 5 Question re. fees at BOM
- 6 Spa Bangkok
- 7 Internet in SE Asia
- 8 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 9 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 10 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 11 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 12 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 13 need your help with japan itinerary
- 14 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 15 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 16 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 17 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 18 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 19 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 20 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 21 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 22 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 23 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 24 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 25 Vietnam April 5 - 16