my fiancee and i are planning our honeymoon in early november this year.
i would love to incorporate singapore into the itinerary with the rest of the time somewhere idyllic with beautiful clear waters to scuba dive/snorkel in (preferably without any sharks lurking )
any ideas would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AVAST 1800:681:72O8 Password reset CONTACT AVAST Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 PuraLuhurUluwatu Temple
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 5 days in Singapore
- 5 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 6 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 9 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 10 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 11 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 12 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 13 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 14 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 15 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 16 Wat Arun
- 17 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 18 Miyajima Island
- 19 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 20 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 21 Vientiane to LP December
- 22 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 23 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 24 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 25 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali