Myself and my Fiance are still trying to decide on our honeymoon. We have decided that Bali for 11/12 nights and then Hong Kong for 3/4 nights would suit us best in September, as we have been told the weather will be good then.
Could some one please help us with deciding on hotels etc and what would be good to see and do while we are there???
At the minute we have been thinking of spending 8 nights at a beachy area (we were looking at the Conrad Bali Hotel in Tanjung Benoa as a possible choice of hotel)
We were thinking then maybe 3-4 nights inland possibly at the Alila Ubud and then on the way back home we were thinking of staying in Hong Kong for 3-4 nights but we do not know what hotels in hong kong as we do not know which area would be best to stay either...is 3 nights enough for the last two parts or would we be better with 4??
.... any better suggestions please advise?
Thanks in advance for any responses!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 2 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 3 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 4 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 5 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 6 Vientiane to LP December
- 7 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 8 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 11 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 12 Wat Arun
- 13 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 14 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 15 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 16 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 17 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 18 5 days in Singapore
- 19 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 20 Shanghai in January
- 21 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 22 Myanmar tour companies
- 23 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 24 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 25 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report