I'm Will from Canada. I always wanted to backpack trough Turkey, Iran, Afganistan and India so I looked up online and found topics about the hippie trail : a mythical itininery trough middle-east and asia. I'd do : ''Istanbul then [...] the usual northern route passed through Tehran, Herat, Kandahar, Kabul, Peshawar and Lahore on to India''. I already have some experience in backpacking but nothing compare to middle-east. I know the political realities of these country are difficult but I think I could do it.
If some people have already done it, please give me some tips, place to skip for security reason, whatever that can help
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Internet in SE Asia
- 2 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 3 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 need your help with japan itinerary
- 6 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 7 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 10 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 11 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 12 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 13 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 14 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 15 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 16 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 17 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 18 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 19 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 20 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 21 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 22 Wat Arun
- 23 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 24 Miyajima Island
- 25 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?