Best month to visit Thailand??

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4th, 1999, 06:11 AM
Santosh Prabhu

Best month to visit Thailand??

Which is the best month to visit Thailand? <BR> <BR>-santosh

Old Feb 14th, 1999, 05:17 PM
J. Johnson

There are four seasons in Thailand: 1. hot and dry, 2. hot and wet, 3.very hot and dry and 4. very hot and wet. <BR>The best season to visit is November to February (hot and dry).

Old Mar 4th, 1999, 04:40 PM
Kathy

I just went 1 month ago (see my reply to the lady that asked about Austraiian $$ of travler checks). Jan -Feb was great hot but not unbearable and we seemed to get good rates on hotels Westin in Chiang Mai 65.00 USD call the 800 number and aske for the asian valu rate. <BR>

Old Mar 4th, 1999, 04:40 PM
Kathy

I just went 1 month ago (see my reply to the lady that asked about Austraiian $$ of travler checks). Jan -Feb was great hot but not unbearable and we seemed to get good rates on hotels Westin in Chiang Mai 65.00 USD call the 800 number and aske for the asian valu rate. <BR>

Old Mar 10th, 1999, 05:47 PM
Vena

For Bangkok, the rainy season starts in May or June and ends around October so you might want to avoid that. Other than this period, it's hot and humid!!! <BR> <BR>For Phuket, the best time to visit is from November to February.