I'm looking to visit Japan in mid-, to late-September this year; unfortunately just outside what seems to be the official season for climbing Mount Fuji. Since I don't imagine the weather will have deteriorated all that much in 2/3 weeks, I wonder whether someone could say whether it's still possible/advisable to try to hike it at this time?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 American Music Awards 2017
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 5 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 6 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 9 Wat Arun
- 10 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 11 Miyajima Island
- 12 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 13 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 14 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 15 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 16 Vientiane to LP December
- 17 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 18 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 19 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do