I've got a hen party to organize for next year and we've chosen Thailand as our destination. I was just wondering if anyone could give me some ideas of where to go or what to do for this kind of event?
Companies that organize parties?
That kind of thing, any replies would be greatly appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 शिकार ICLOUD $Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 ICLOUD Tec*hh
- 2 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 3 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 4 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 5 8 Days in Bali
- 6 two health related questions
- 7 Princess Cruise
- 8 Best day trip from Phuket
- 9 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 11 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 12 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 13 Kata Beach
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 meow?
- 16 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 17 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 18 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 19 Phuket
- 20 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 21 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 22 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 23 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 24 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 25 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations