A couple of friends and I are going to Nepal, and possibly to India, this September through December. This is pretty open ended: Does anyone have suggestions on things to do/things to avoid/customs to be aware of/places not to miss/realistic traveling points among India, Nepal, and China/etc.? Really, anything would be helpful at this point, even weather for that time of year and vaccinations to get.
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 2 two health related questions
- 3 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 4 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 5 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 6 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 7 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 8 Bago or Golden rock
- 9 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 Bangkok
- 12 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 13 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 14 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 15 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 16 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 17 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 18 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 19 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 20 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 23 8 Days in Bali
- 24 Princess Cruise
- 25 Best day trip from Phuket