My husband and I are looking to take a trip to South East Asia for the first time in February 2016. We would be flying from San Francisco and looking to hit up a few cities over a few weeks.
- February 7 - 13 - Hong Kong (to celebrate Chinese New Year)
- Feb 13 - 19 - Vietnam (Ho Chi Minh and hoping to see Nha Trang or a nearby beach town while we are there)
- Feb 19 - 24 - Thailand (hoping to do Bangkok and a nearby beach town as well, celebrating our one year wedding anniversary on Feb 22)
- Does this itinerary seem realistic in terms of timing? We haven't booked anything yet so are completely flexible.
- Are we better off booking a round trip flight for Hong Kong (flights are only showing up as $685 USD right now) and traveling one way in between, or doing multi city flights (total is around $1600 USD according to kayak).
- We are looking for a travel agent to help us book our flights - any good recommendations?
Thanks for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 japan = toyko to ashikaga private transport
- 2 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 5 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 6 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 7 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 8 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 9 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 10 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 11 Wat Arun
- 12 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 13 Miyajima Island
- 14 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 15 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 16 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 17 Vientiane to LP December
- 18 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 21 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 22 5 days in Singapore
- 23 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 24 Shanghai in January
- 25 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do