I have just started to try and put together a 21 day trip to vietnam and thailand and I am very confused at the moment. There are two of us travelling (29 yr olds!!) and we really like exploring new places, museums, day tours etc. No hiking or long treks!! I have a few places that i would like to see but I am wondering if I am trying to fit in too much. The main places are Ho Chi Minh, Hanoi, Halong Bay, Chiang Mai, Koh Samui and Bangkok. We have to visit Koh Samui and Bangkok second to last and last as we will be meeting friends so 9/10 days will be for those two. I had thought about 3 days (2 nights) Ho Chi Minh fly to Hanoi 2nights, halong bay two night cruise back to hanoi to fly to chiang mai (i dont know if this can be done without flying to Bangkok) 3 days and then on to Koh Samui. Even as I write this it looks like it may be too much. I am planning on travelling late april 2014. If people could give me a bit more direction with the itinerary I would be eternally grateful. All suggestions welcome as I am a complete beginner here!!!!!!!!!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://healthcaresupchat.com/slimfire-forskolin/
- 2 http://www.scamcare.com/erectopeak/
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 4 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 5 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 6 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 7 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 8 Vientiane to LP December
- 9 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 10 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 13 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 14 Wat Arun
- 15 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 16 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 17 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 18 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 19 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 20 5 days in Singapore
- 21 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 22 Shanghai in January
- 23 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 24 Myanmar tour companies
- 25 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?