I am planning a trip for my parents (~age 60) and Sister (~ age 30) to PHUKET for 3-4 nights in early June 2011.
They would like to spend some time relaxing in their room, by the beach, dining and some shopping. They would like to take a 1/2 day or 1 day excursion to a nearby island.
I have got quotes from three hotels that we are considering:
1) Trisara - ~ US Dollars 600 (incl. tax) a night for an Oceanfront Pool Villa, with breakfast and round trip airport transfer
2) Anantara - ~US Dollars 500 (incl. tax) a night for a Sala Pool Villa with breakfast
3) Sheraton Grande Laguna - ~275 (incl. tax) a night for a Private Pool Villa (supposedly 3 bedroom) including breakfast
They are not going on a honeymoon, however would like to be comfortable, enjoy some good food and sights, and be away from touts as much as possible.
As their stay is short, price is not the main criteria, however, if the Sheraton is equally good for their needs as the Trisara, then we don't mind saving a bit.
Any suggestions/experiences please?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care24/7
- 2 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 3 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 4 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Kata Beach
- 7 Best day trip from Phuket
- 8 two health related questions
- 9 Sulawesi
- 10 meow?
- 11 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 12 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 13 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 14 Phuket
- 15 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 16 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 17 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 18 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 19 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 20 Princess Cruise
- 21 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 22 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
- 23 36 Hours in Manila with a Baby and Seeking Hotel Recommendations
- 24 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 25 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
HELP - Which hotel in Phuket - Trisara, Anantara or Sheraton Grand Laguna