I will be in KL for a week for the Malaysian F1GP.
Weekend will be largely occupied by this.
Friday will visit the main mosque and Islamic Museum.
I want to visit Batu Caves and the FireFly Sanctuary.
Heard of Genting but as I don't really want to go all the way to Malaysia just to visit a theme park I wonder is it worth taking the long trip out?
I know I can do Batu by train but if I were to take it a long with something else what would you recommend.
I note moon is dark in the few days before GP so best time to see Fireflies?
What else do you recommend please?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 2 two health related questions
- 3 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 4 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 5 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 6 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 7 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 8 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 9 Bago or Golden rock
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 Bangkok
- 12 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 13 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 14 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 15 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 16 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 17 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 18 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 19 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 20 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 23 8 Days in Bali
- 24 Princess Cruise
- 25 Best day trip from Phuket