I am planning my first trip to Thailand, it will be 11 full days.
I am somehow settled on the first couple of days and last 5 days, but the 4 days in the middle have 2 scenarios:
1) either I spend them all in the north first chiang Mai then to Mae Hong Son and Pai loop or
2) Spend 2 extra days in bangkok to do kanchanaburi or AyuthayaI as day trips then 2 days in chiang mai
Here are my initial thought, please take a look and share your thought
Day 1: Bangkok
Day 2: Bangkok
Day 3: fly to Chiang Mail
Day 4: Chiang Mail
Day 5: Chiang Mai to Mae Hong Son and Pai loop
Day 6: Chiang Mai to Mae Hong Son and Pai loop
Day 7: Early plane to phuket then ferry to koh phi phi (Base island)
Day 8: Koh phi phi
Day 9: Koh phi phi
Day 10: Railay beach in Krabi (hiking)
Day 11: Early plane to bangkok, spend last day
Day 12: Leave thailand
Thanks a lot
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Property Projects in Pakistan
- 2 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 3 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 4 La crema Psoridex funziona? Leggi la recensione e l'esperienza di chi ...
- 5 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 6 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 7 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 8 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 11 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 12 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 13 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 16 8 Days in Bali
- 17 two health related questions
- 18 Princess Cruise
- 19 Best day trip from Phuket
- 20 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 21 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 22 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 23 Kata Beach
- 24 meow?
- 25 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok