Notices

Help Passport Korea

Jun 9th, 2004, 01:18 PM
Original Poster

Help Passport Korea

Just found out I will be on 7 day business trip to South Korea in October. I have a passport, do I need anything else to travel other than my airline ticket? Shots, medical exams etc?
Jun 10th, 2004, 05:06 AM

What country are you a citizen of? Korea has visa requirements for some nationals, and may have health requirements as well. If you are a US citizen, take a look at the website for the Korean embassy in the US at http://www.koreaembassyusa.org/. If you are a national of another country, you may be able to find a link on that site to the Korean embassy in your country of citizenhip or residence.
Jul 30th, 2004, 08:14 AM

If your from the states...no. You don't need any shots or medical exams. It's pretty easy to get in and out of Korea. If you have your visa it's a swift customs process.

Have a great time in Korea! There's lots to do. If you have the time, I recommend taking a stroll in Ahpgu-jong for people watching and if your in the mood to check out some shops and more people watching and some great food check out Myong-Dong or Dong-Dae Moon.

Have fun! Don't worry...and if your a girl and you smoke...don't do it in the streets. You could potentially get stopped by cops. oh...and no jaywalking they give tickets for that.

Search this Thread