We are planning a trip to Asia early in February. Our planned itinerary is as follows:
- Land in KL on 29 February - stay for 3 nights.
- Depart to Hong Kong on 2 Feb (CNY NYs Eve - get there at approx 11am), and stay for 3 nights.
- Depart to Bangkok on 5 Feb (arrive at approx 11 pm). Spend 2 nights in Bangkok.
- Depart to Langkawi on 7 Feb. Spend 3 nights.
- Depart to KL for 1 night. Return flight at 1am the next morning. (12 Feb)
Are we allowing ourselves enough time in each place to see everything? Will the 3 nights in Hong Kong enable to us to sightsee or will everything be closed over the entire period for CNY?
Comments / suggestions please !!!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL Password Reset ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 two health related questions
- 3 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 4 Japan escorted
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 7 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Princess Cruise
- 10 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 11 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 12 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 13 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 14 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 15 Bago or Golden rock
- 16 Bangkok
- 17 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 18 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 19 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 20 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 21 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 22 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 23 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 24 Sulawesi
- 25 Racism danger in Cambodia?