So I have 13 full days + 15 full days in SEA.
I will go to Burma in the middle of my journey and I have my flights from Portugal to BKK booked as my flights in and out of Myanmar to BKK.
When I bought my flights to Myanmar I was thinking I would go later in time, so now it's right in the middle of my trip (it really bugs me!!!) but I didn't want to lose those flights.
I wish I could spend time in the rest of my trip:
Laos: Luang Prabang, Nong Khiaw
Cambodia: Siem Reap, Phnom Phen
Thailand: BKK, Chiang Mai, Khao Sok NP, Koh Tao/ Krabi (depending of logistics)
So: 8 places, 3 countries.
With 28 days to fill ~3,5 days to each place not counting transports and know that I will have to be in Bangkok in the middle.
So I want to make the most of my time, taking advantage of night train/buses in Thailand and Cambodia. I wont be able to do that in Laos, I know, too dangerous.
Can some one help me decide a route for those days in this places?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 2 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 3 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 4 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 5 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 8 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 9 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 10 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 11 Sulawesi
- 12 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 13 8 Days in Bali
- 14 two health related questions
- 15 Princess Cruise
- 16 Best day trip from Phuket
- 17 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 18 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 19 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 20 Kata Beach
- 21 meow?
- 22 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 23 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 24 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 25 Phuket