I am in the process of helping my parents book their trip to Seoul/HK in October. They want to fly straight to Cheju (or Jeju) Island (from NYC) instead of staying in Seoul. After Cheju, they would like to fly to HK. Any hotel recommendations for both Cheju and HK (Kowloon area)?
Perhaps there is a tour company that can arrange all this?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 शिकार Yahoo Password Reset Contact Now 1;888:260:2909 Yahoo Tec*hh
- 2 Classy Lady In Bangalore Éscórts service 8123770473
- 3 Any food recommendations in Japan for non -seafood eaters?
- 4 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 5 How To Build UP my Toursim Industry in Bali
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 7 Singapore the Most beautiful place.
- 8 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 Kata Beach
- 11 Best day trip from Phuket
- 12 two health related questions
- 13 Sulawesi
- 14 meow?
- 15 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 16 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 17 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 18 Phuket
- 19 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 20 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 21 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 22 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 23 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 24 Princess Cruise
- 25 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18