I am looking for hotel suggestions in Maldives in Oct 2011. I am looking to try out some scuba diving; so will be good if I can find hotel with good scuba diving facility.
Also I am a beginner with scuba diving; will be getting my open water diver certificate in few weeks; so any good spot suggestions in Maldives for beginners would be great. I am looking for hotels in price range 400- 800 $ per nt.
Also are there any good all-inclusive properties in Maldives?
Looking forward to hear back on the tips and advice
Thanks in advance;
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 aol $ 1800:681:7208 Password Reset CONTACT aol Tec*h by 24*7
- 2 Internet in SE Asia
- 3 Bhutan paro Tshechu
- 4 Please help me to start planning a trip to Bhutan
- 5 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 7 Using a Starling Bank card in SE Asia
- 8 best way to travel between Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam and Siem Reap, Cambodia
- 9 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 10 Anti Malarial tablets in SE Asia
- 11 need your help with japan itinerary
- 12 Japan in July with 20 year old
- 13 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 14 Best guidebooks for SE Asia
- 15 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 16 Hotel in Vang Vieng
- 17 A comprehensive guide for tourists visiting North Goa
- 18 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 19 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 20 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 21 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 22 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 23 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 24 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 25 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai