My family is planning to visit Thailand for the first time. Parents in 40s, girls are 4 & 5 yrs old.
Here are our "wish" plan so far...
PLACES: Bangkok, Udon Thani, Beach
When to visit: sometime in Jan - March 2015
Duration: 10-14 days
What would be the best transportation method we should take between Bangkok-Udon Thani-Beach?
Which beach town would be good for 4-5 yrs old?
What do I need to worry about for health or foods?
Or any travel tips you would like to share with us.
Any suggestion would be so welcome. I have been looking bunch of travel guide books but so many beautiful places to see.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 संपर्क SKYPE EMAIL ☎ 1~888~260:2909 Password Reset SKYPE Tec*h care
- 2 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 3 Resort in Vietnam
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 6 Bago or Golden rock
- 7 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Bangkok
- 10 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 11 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 12 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 13 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 14 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 15 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 16 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 19 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 20 Sulawesi
- 21 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 22 8 Days in Bali
- 23 two health related questions
- 24 Princess Cruise
- 25 Best day trip from Phuket