I have two weeks off in May and was thinking of visiting Xiahe and Langmusi. I was wondering if anyone has been to either of those two areas and what are your thoughts? Easy to get to and is either place worth a visit ?
My plan is the following:
1. fly into Beijing from the U.S.
2. spend a night in Beijing. Is there a hotel right in the airport or within walking distance of ?
3. fly next morning out to Lanzhou.
4. catch bus to Langmusi. Spend a couple of days there.
5. catch bus to Xiahe. Spend a couple of days there.
6. bus back to Lanzhou to fly back to Beijing and then fly home.
7. If I have an extra full day or two after #5 then I might squeeze in Xian. I've been there before but would love to revisit the Old Muslim quarter (and eat the food !) if time permit.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Hp printer 1800 681 7208 installations contact hp techh care
- 2 ऑनलाइन AOL Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h supp0rt care LUCK.
- 3 ऑनलाइन AOL Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 Tec*h supp0rt care GOST.
- 4 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 5 Resort in Vietnam
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 8 Bago or Golden rock
- 9 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 10 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 11 Bangkok
- 12 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 13 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 14 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 15 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 16 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 17 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 18 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 19 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 20 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 21 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 22 Sulawesi
- 23 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 24 8 Days in Bali
- 25 two health related questions