I'm helping my brother in law plan a trip to Vietnam. He will be going in Mar/Apr 2017 and for approx 3-4 weeks.
The rough itinerary is (I've put it in this order from the places he would like to see):
- Halong Bay
- Da Nang
- Hoi An
- Nha Trang
I've only just started researching but I can see SaPa is the out of the way destination so I'm trying to figure out the best way to arrive and depart from there. My BIL is not fussy how he gets there.
I'd appreciate any suggestions on the SaPa to Hue leg (and any other feedback) as that seems to be a really long trip. Perhaps there's another stop people can recommend that is half way (other than Hanoi).
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~844~853:3131 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.☎M3*
- 2 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 3 Resort in Vietnam
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 6 Bago or Golden rock
- 7 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Bangkok
- 10 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 11 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 12 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 13 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 14 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 15 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 16 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 19 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 20 Sulawesi
- 21 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 22 8 Days in Bali
- 23 two health related questions
- 24 Princess Cruise
- 25 Best day trip from Phuket