Will be spending two nights in Delhi at end of three-week trip. I have Marriott points and thought I'd use them at Courtyard Gurgaon, which looks pretty nice, rather than spend real money for hotel in center. I know Gurgaon is a bit far out, but it is on metro line straight shot to Old Delhi and CP, so I thought I could metro in for sightseeing one day, then maybe hire a car the next. Question is this: is Gurgaon too far to use as a base for Delhi? Also, is Gurgaon itself at all "interesting?" Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Sky Bar VS Baiyoke Tower view
- 2 Bangkok
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 6 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 7 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 8 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 9 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 10 Bago or Golden rock
- 11 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 12 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 13 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 14 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 15 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 16 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 17 Sulawesi
- 18 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 19 8 Days in Bali
- 20 two health related questions
- 21 Princess Cruise
- 22 Best day trip from Phuket
- 23 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 24 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 25 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17