Can anyone recommend some good reliable guides and drivers to use in Bangkok? Also what type of prices should we expect to pay for theses services? We leave in 2.5 weeks and I just found out our plans have fallen through. I didn’t make the arrangement for this portion of our trip but in hind sight maybe I should have since this is the second time our friends have missed something in there planning process. I’m a bit uncomfortable allowing our travel mates to continue with the planning at this point. I have seen on previous threads questions alone the same lines however I didn’t take note at the time. Thanks for any advice you can provide.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 2 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 9 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 10 Wat Arun
- 11 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 12 Miyajima Island
- 13 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 14 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 15 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 16 Vientiane to LP December
- 17 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 18 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 19 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 20 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 21 5 days in Singapore
- 22 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 23 Shanghai in January
- 24 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 25 Myanmar tour companies