Notices

Grand Hyatt Restaurants

Dec 12th, 2004, 04:35 AM
Original Poster

Grand Hyatt Restaurants

Has anyone eaten at the restaurants in the Grand Hyatt? I was wondering how expensive they are and also what the Club breakfast is like; I understand its served in Mezza9 at the moment. Typically we won't be there on Sunday for the extra good value brunch!
Dec 12th, 2004, 06:44 AM

Have enjoyed many Grand Hyatt restaurants and they range in price from moderate upwards. Quality has always been excellent. Specifics depend on which GH you are asking about, if it is indeed one particular one.
Dec 12th, 2004, 07:17 AM

I'm guessing that you are referring to the Grand Hyatt Singapore.

I was there just over a week ago. The have totally remodeled the Grand Club and all of the rooms in the Grand Club wing. The new Grand Club is huge. The breakfast is as it has long been at that location: fresh fruits (including whole fresh strawberries, sliced melons, papaya), pastries of various sorts, Norweigan smoked slamon, a selection of cereals, coffee, tea, milk, etc. Unless you are someone who has to have eggs for breakfast, I think you'll find it very nice. It may be that the Club breakfast was served in Mezza9 while the remodeling was going on, but the new Club room is now open and is serving breakfast.

It's been years since I've eaten in any of their other restaurants. I remember a lovely and lavish buffet lunch in Mezza9 many years ago, but I have no idea what the price might be now.
Dec 13th, 2004, 01:57 AM
Original Poster

Sorry, I'm a novice at forums, I meant the Grand Hyatt Singapore. Thanks for your help NoFlyZone and Kathie.

Search this Thread