I'm visiting the region Gouangzou and Foshan in two weeks and I will stay there for a month (first trip to China). I'm from Germany and there are only a few guides in German. So I would prefer a English guide. Could somebody recoment a guide especially for Gouangzou and Foshan?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 American Music Awards 2017
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 4 Wat Arun
- 5 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 6 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Miyajima Island
- 9 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 10 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 11 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 12 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 13 Vientiane to LP December
- 14 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 15 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 16 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 17 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 18 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 19 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 20 5 days in Singapore
- 21 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 22 Shanghai in January
- 23 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 24 Myanmar tour companies
- 25 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?