My family of 4 (2 adults with 2 older teen boys) is planning to visit in December. I would appreciate your opinions on the following plan; alternate suggestions are welcome:
Day 1 Fly into Delhi from Kolkata and sightsee for the rest of the day
Day 2 Full day sightseeing tour of Delhi (Old and New) [or should we skip this and go to Agra in the afternoon?]
Day 3 Early Morning train ( 0615/0810) Delhi to Agra- afternoon Agra City and Taj Mahal [or is it better to do an early morning visit--which we can do if we arrive the previous day?]
Day 4 Drive Agra to Bharatpur Rail station visit Fatehpur Sikri + train; Bharatpur to Ranthambore National Park; overnight in Ranthambore
Day 5 In Ranthambore- morning and afternoon safaris into the park
Day 6 Drive to Jaipur – afternoon in city
Day 7 Jaipur- morning Fort, afternoon bazaars
Day 8 Fly Jaipur/Bombay [or take sleeper train arriving next day?]
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 2 Bago or Golden rock
- 3 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Bangkok
- 6 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 7 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 8 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 9 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 10 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 11 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 12 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 13 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 14 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 15 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 16 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 17 Sulawesi
- 18 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 19 8 Days in Bali
- 20 two health related questions
- 21 Princess Cruise
- 22 Best day trip from Phuket
- 23 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 24 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 25 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17