Will be going to visit Palawan underground river on Dec. with some friends.
I'm looking for good food, tour service, CHEAP lodging,
Don't know anyone from there. We've been checking prices online, so far we' found this as cheapest.
BIG problem not sure if theyre legit or if they keep their promise.
Anyone who can tell us bout it? any other suggstions?
here's the site: http://www.palawanresortshotels.com/
reply ASAP please?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AOL + 1800/681/7208 IN$TALATION recovery CONTACT AOL tec*h 47baba
- 2 EPSON printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 5 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 6 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 7 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 8 Experience in Armenia
- 9 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 10 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 11 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 12 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 13 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 14 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 15 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 16 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 17 Wat Arun
- 18 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 19 Miyajima Island
- 20 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 21 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 22 Vientiane to LP December
- 23 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 24 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 25 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko