As part of early planning for appx 2-week Rajasthan trip in January, I am trying to decide whether it makes sense to break the journey from Udaipur to Jodhpur, spending the night say in Kumbalgarh. I gather it can (easily?) be visited (along with Ranakpur?) in one day en route and we can still wind up in Jodhpur by dark. Question is this: is there enough "exploring" to do in and around Kumbalgarh to make an overnight stop interesting? Is there someplace else worth stopping? Or am I better off saving the night for later in the trip? Many thanks to those on this forum who have helped me with trips in the past, including one to India in '11 (see trip report under my name if interested).
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 2 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 3 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 4 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Bago or Golden rock
- 7 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 8 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 9 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 10 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 11 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 12 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 13 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 14 Sulawesi
- 15 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 16 8 Days in Bali
- 17 two health related questions
- 18 Princess Cruise
- 19 Best day trip from Phuket
- 20 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 21 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 22 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 23 Kata Beach
- 24 meow?
- 25 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan