My husband and I would like to visit Asia for the first time in September or October. We will have two weeks. One of us loves the beach. One loves street art, museums, local customs. Where might we go that will not be too expensive, and will be restful but interesting? First thoughts include Bali and Thailand.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 2 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 3 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 4 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 9 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 10 Vientiane to LP December
- 11 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 12 5 days in Singapore
- 13 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 14 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 15 Shanghai in January
- 16 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 17 Myanmar tour companies
- 18 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 21 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 22 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 23 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report
- 24 look for resort suggestions for Phuket and/or Ko Samui areas
- 25 Singapore Help