I will be taking a two week trip to Misawa, Kyoto and Osaka this year around cherry blossom season. It's my first trip to Japan and I'm getting overwhelmed narrowing down sites to visit. I am hoping someone on the site has been to these areas and can make some suggestions. I have Mt Fuji, Gotemba Premium Outlets and a few cherry blossom festivals. Info on travel to and from these areas such as the bullet train and buses would also be helpful. Thank you in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 https://healthcaresupchat.com/levira-serum/
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 5 cooking school in Chiang Mai?
- 6 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 7 need your help with japan itinerary
- 8 Please recommend a hotel in Mumbai
- 9 4 DAYS in KERALA...
- 10 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 11 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 12 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 13 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 14 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 15 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 16 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 17 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 18 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 19 Wat Arun
- 20 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 21 Miyajima Island
- 22 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 23 Vientiane to LP December
- 24 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 25 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
First two week trip to Japan. Seeking suggestions for places visited.