Planning a trip to Tokyo end of May. It's our first time in Japan. As a couple, we prefer a relaxed itinerary, get a feel of the city and enjoy the food. We hope to visit a few shrines and parks, but that wouldn't be a priority. We also hope to enjoy Tokyo Disney Sea.
Please let me know your thoughts on this itinerary:
Day 1 (Friday): Arrive in Tokyo around noon; Check-in at Hotel Sunroute Shinjuku; Explore Shinjuku
Day 2 (Saturday): Ginza, Tokyo Metro Tower
Day 3 (Sunday): Shibuya, Harajuku, Meiji Shrine, Omotesando
Day 4 (Monday): Odaiba
Day 5 (Tuesday): Transfer to Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay; Tokyo Disney Sea
Day 6 (Wednesday): Tokyo Disney Sea
Day 7 (Thursday): Depart via Haneda airport
Would you suggest adding another day (after Tokyo Disney Sea)? If so, would it be feasible to transfer again from Hotel Emion Tokyo Bay to a Shinjuku area hotel?
Is it ok to arrive in Tokyo Disney Sea after lunch (on Day 5)?
Any feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 XEROX PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 CONTACTXEROX Techh care
- 2 Classy Lady In Bangalore Éscórts service 8123770473
- 3 Any food recommendations in Japan for non -seafood eaters?
- 4 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 5 How To Build UP my Toursim Industry in Bali
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 7 Singapore the Most beautiful place.
- 8 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 9 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 10 Kata Beach
- 11 Best day trip from Phuket
- 12 two health related questions
- 13 Sulawesi
- 14 meow?
- 15 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 16 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 17 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 18 Phuket
- 19 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 20 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 21 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 22 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 23 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 24 Princess Cruise
- 25 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
First trip to Tokyo - 7-day itinerary with Toyko Disney Sea