A friend (33) and I (29) are headed to Thailand in late May. We have not booked flights yet, so we were looking for some input.
Bangkok doesn't really interest us, but we will likely be flying in/out of there, so we'd like help on how to lay out our days. We are looking at 8-9 days. Would like to see Chiang Mai (I want to volunteer at the elephant preserve) and Phuket.
Both very active, like to get out and see/do as much as possible on vacation.
Budget friendly, but not super low.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 MCAFEE @ 1800~681~7208 installations & सक्रियण contact MCAFEE 24 calling
- 2 Icloud Supp0rt Contact 1~888~260:29O9 Password Reset Tec*h CALL 24*7vs
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 Tour & Team Building in Ho Chi Minh
- 5 Hiking in Sapa
- 6 First time to Vietnam. Itinerary help please
- 7 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 8 Does anybody hear Saigon Free Day Tours?
- 9 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 10 Japan escorted
- 11 two health related questions
- 12 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 13 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 14 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 15 Princess Cruise
- 16 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 17 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 18 Mongolia - Blue Silk Travel
- 19 Nha Trang,Vn taxi
- 20 Bago or Golden rock
- 21 Bangkok
- 22 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 23 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 24 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 25 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH