My boyfriend and I are planning a month long trip trip to Bali in mid February. It will be our first time visiting Indonesia.
Firstly, I wanted your opinions on the area in which we should stay.
Our interests include going to the beach, night life (dancing and drinks) and dining out. While we're there we would also like to do a lot of exploring and hiking.
Is there anywhere that is far enough away from the major cities to feel tranquil and calm, but close enough to go out for a bite to eat or go to a bar in the evening?
Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 2 Experience in Armenia
- 3 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 4 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 7 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 8 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 9 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 10 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 11 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 12 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 13 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 14 Wat Arun
- 15 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 16 Miyajima Island
- 17 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 18 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 19 Vientiane to LP December
- 20 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 21 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 22 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 23 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 24 5 days in Singapore
- 25 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?