We are two families - total of 3 adults and 3 children. Kids aged 12, 12 and 10.
We are doing a 7 night Royal Carribbean cruise from Singapore and are planning on spending 4 or 5 days in singapore prior to the cruise (january 2017).
We have never been to Singapore so would like to see as much as possible in the short amount of time we have and especially want our holiday to be fun for the kids. We are interested in possibly doing the following:
the zoo +/- night safari
Adventure cove waterpark
We are open to any suggestions including where best to stay. I have only just started researching and am having trouble knowing where to start so any help/advice would be great. Not sure if we should split out stay between Sentosa and the city or not?
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 TOSHIBA printer 1800:681:72O8 installation CONTACT TOSHIBA Tec*h by 24/7
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 5 days in Singapore
- 4 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 5 Skiing in Japan - need advice
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 8 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 9 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 10 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 11 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 12 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 13 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 14 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 15 Wat Arun
- 16 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 17 Miyajima Island
- 18 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 19 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 20 Vientiane to LP December
- 21 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 22 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 23 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 24 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 25 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?