A college friend and I are looking to go to Asia in April or May. My friend has been to Bejing (for work), and that's all that either of us have seen of Asia. We are both in our mid 20's, and don't mind being on the go (a day here, a few days there, etc.).
We have been talking about this for awhile, but don't really know where to start. Can anyone suggest an itinerary for a 2 week trip (or destinations that work well together)?
Being that we are two young guys, laying on the beach is not essential to us... although if there is some amazing beach that fits in to the itinerary, we are not opposed to it.
What's most worthwhile -- china / japan / vietnam? singapore, vietnam, malaysia, etc.. (only examples)...
Would love any help you guys can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 2 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 3 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 6 Wat Arun
- 7 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 8 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 9 Miyajima Island
- 10 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 11 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 12 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 13 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 14 Vientiane to LP December
- 15 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 16 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 17 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 18 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 19 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 20 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 21 5 days in Singapore
- 22 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 23 Shanghai in January
- 24 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 25 Myanmar tour companies
First time Asia trip -- destinatnion / itinerary suggestions?