My husband, 10 year old daughter and I have traveled to new locations every summer since she was born. We've been to Israel, Czech Republic, Croatia, Turkey, Morocco, Italy, Spain, and Greece. We're looking for a combination of culture, food and relaxation. We've never been to Asia, so we'd love to explore this new and distant part of the world. I've begun researching and comparing China/ Thailand/ Indonesia. Ideally we've learned that a maximum of 3 locations works best. Our trip for approximately 14- 19 days could be anytime between June 16- August 24. We live in NYC. I appreciate that this is a huge scope, which is why I'm hoping for any advice or insight from experienced travelers. I've been researching these 3 destinations as separate options, as I assume each country would have at least 3 locations to include. My husband is a Starwood employee, so luckily our expense concern is mainly with airfare and transportation.
Any advice or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 2 Nywoman an older single traveler explores Taiwan
- 3 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 4 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 5 PNG : Plumed, primal, proud...
- 6 Travel options from Negombo to Mirissa
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 9 Wat Arun
- 10 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 11 Miyajima Island
- 12 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 13 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 14 Family trip to Thailand for Christmas and possibly New year
- 15 Vientiane to LP December
- 16 Safest beach area for solo female in Sri Lanka
- 17 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 18 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 19 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 20 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 21 5 days in Singapore
- 22 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 23 Shanghai in January
- 24 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 25 Myanmar tour companies