I am a student currently doing research on the Architecture of China. In a few weeks a group of students from our school will be going on a month long journey to Xizhou, Yunnan near Dali. This trip is known as Micro Campus. Each of us has to research about one topic. My topic is the Arcitecture of Xizhou. My final product is going to be a guide book on the Architecture of Xizhou. I am asking any of you who are experts or know info on the Architecture of Xizhou or Chinese Architecture overall. I hope you will contribute and I will share my guidebook with all of you.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 AVAST @ renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18006817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 2 AVAST @ renewal Installation CONTACT ☎18006817208 Tec*h supp0rt 24/7
- 3 Please Help First-Timers to India!
- 4 Resort in Vietnam
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 7 Bago or Golden rock
- 8 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 9 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 10 Bangkok
- 11 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 12 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 13 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 14 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 15 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 16 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 17 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 18 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 19 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 20 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 21 Sulawesi
- 22 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 23 8 Days in Bali
- 24 two health related questions
- 25 Princess Cruise