I will be in Singapore for 8 days beginning this Saturday. I've never been and I'm looking forward to it very much. I will be staying with relatives in East Singapore and I know they're not the active types, but I'd like to counter with exercise all the food I predict I'll be eating, so what are my exercise options? Are there plenty of parks I can jog in or would it be too hot for me (coming in from cold and rainy Seattle)? If not parks, are the neighborhoods suitable for jogging or some fast walking? How about nearby gyms? (I'm not seeing any on a google search.)
Thanks in advance for your responses!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Looking for more informasion in Rajim Kumbh
- 2 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 3 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 4 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 5 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 7 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 8 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 9 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 10 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 11 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 12 Vientiane to LP December
- 13 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 14 5 days in Singapore
- 15 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 16 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 17 Shanghai in January
- 18 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 19 Myanmar tour companies
- 20 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 21 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 22 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 23 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 24 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report
- 25 look for resort suggestions for Phuket and/or Ko Samui areas