I am planning to go to Everest base camp in april. I contacted some agencies and most of them quoted the rate of INR 60,000 (approx) for about 12 day program. This cost includes all meals and stay with lukla flight.
I am a solo traveler and traveling on limited budget. Can someone please advise me how to reduce the cost for this trek. I was thinking to take the guide only and may be pay myself for food and lodging.
any advise will be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://wellnessfeeds.com/total-age-repair-uk/
- 2 VPN Suggestions / reviews
- 3 Resort in Vietnam
- 4 Mekong delta bike tour
- 5 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 6 Bank Guarantee / Standby Letter Of Credit
- 7 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 8 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 9 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 10 Bago or Golden rock
- 11 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Bangkok
- 14 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 15 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 16 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 17 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 18 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 19 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 20 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 21 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 22 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 23 Sulawesi
- 24 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 25 8 Days in Bali