I'm trying to estimate hours between stops for a road trip. How long does the drive between Samcheok and Gyeongju actually takes, does anyone know? I've read that buses take 6 hours, but I assume this is due to the numerous stops one would expect a bus to do. I'll be driving with a handy-dandy GPS. On the map, the distance doesn't look like it would take anymore than 2.5 hours. My plan is to drive from Samcheok late morning to reach Gyeongju by 2PM or thereabouts to see Bulguk-sa, and then drive to Daesu after dinner (maybe around 7PM) to arrive by 10PM.
Hope someone can elucidate if this is practical? We don't get confused easily plus with the GPS I'm not too worried about getting lost.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1888~482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h sup0rt care 24/7
- 2 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 3 Sulawesi
- 4 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 5 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 6 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 7 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 8 8 Days in Bali
- 9 two health related questions
- 10 Princess Cruise
- 11 Best day trip from Phuket
- 12 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 13 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
- 14 Lombok, Indonesia on 24/12/17 to 30/12/17
- 15 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 16 Kata Beach
- 17 meow?
- 18 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 19 Help me plan my honeymoon! 7.5 days in Japan
- 20 First time to Japan (This Month)
- 21 Phuket
- 22 MUMBAI FOR TWO DAYS
- 23 Bangkok - Suggestions ??
- 24 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 25 Going to France - Should I Learn French?
Estimating hours on road - Samcheok to Gyeongju to Daejeon in one day?