Hi to all!
Researching for my upcoming trip to east China, I read about very interesting countryside villages and water towns / villages with canals, around Shanghai, Hangzou and southern.
But most of the times they are mentioned to have entrance fees 100-200R.
Anybody knows if this is for entering some specific sights of each village, or even for just crossing into it for walking around the canals and neighbourhoods?
Then, to venture around a few of these places, the cost would sum up to a significant amount for just walking them...
hoping this is not the case...!
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 Solo or group tour for first trip to India?
- 2 Trip to India Feb 1-18
- 3 VN + Japan 6 wks March/April - which order?
- 4 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 5 best way to spend two days in Chiang Mai
- 6 Vietnam, Cambodia & Hong Kong - Fall 2017 Trip Report
- 7 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 8 Vietnam April 5 - 16
- 9 How to travel from Narita airport to Kawaguchiko
- 10 Vientiane to LP December
- 11 Prelim itinerary Java, Bali
- 12 5 days in Singapore
- 13 ONLY 3 DAYS in BEIJING -BEST THINGS TO DO?
- 14 What to do with a Layover in Taipei?
- 15 Shanghai in January
- 16 24hrs in Seoul on Christmas..what to do
- 17 Myanmar tour companies
- 18 Luang Prabang for Christmas which Hotel?
- 19 Hotel in Vientiane 18-24 December
- 20 Recommended drivers in Sri Lanka
- 21 Top Things to do in Amazing Bali - Travel Report
- 22 Advice On 15 Day Trip To Taiwan, Vietnam & Laos?
- 23 We did it! -4 weeks of independent travel in China - a detailed report
- 24 look for resort suggestions for Phuket and/or Ko Samui areas
- 25 Singapore Help
Entrance fees to villages and water towns even for just walking in?
Hi to all!