Hi Travel Experts,
I have created a little problem for myself after booking a very inexpensive flight from Toronto, Canada to Beijing. I am a Chinese Canadian but was born in HK, and have the 3-star HK ID card and the "Return to homeland" card for travels to China. I am traveling from Toronto to Beijing in November and plan to return to Toronto from Hong Kong. I plan to exit Canada with my Canadian passport and enter China by using my valid "Return to homeland" card, and hence bypassing the entry visa application and its fees. I have gained entry to BJ by used my "Return to homeland" card in 2007 with no problem, but I was departing from HK. Does anyone know or have experience if I can fly from Toronto to BJ direct and then use my card to gain entry? Would the airline check-in allow me to board without a visa?
Any help is appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Asia activity »
- 1 http://www.healthsupplementsreviews.info/hydroxinia-garcinia/
- 2 4 nights in Himalayas - Bhutan,Nepal, India?
- 3 Bago or Golden rock
- 4 Looking for advice on first-time Hong Kong trip
- 5 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 6 Bangkok
- 7 RHK's Fall SEA Trip
- 8 Sri Lanka compared to southern India, which do you prefer?
- 9 To see the Himalayas in 10 days?
- 10 Please help! Planning honeymoon in Malaysia!
- 11 HELP WITH JAPAN ITINERARY FOR MARCH
- 12 altenratives to Chiang Mai for "northen Thailand experience"
- 13 Restaurants in Bangkok
- 14 Food for thought- Restaurant suggestions for India Feb 1-18
- 15 Junk boat cruise-halong Bay,VNam
- 16 Need some info on travelling to Malaysia?
- 17 Unique Map & Guide to Tokyo
- 18 Sulawesi
- 19 Racism danger in Cambodia?
- 20 8 Days in Bali
- 21 two health related questions
- 22 Princess Cruise
- 23 Best day trip from Phuket
- 24 Malaysia to Thailand Visa (Algerian Passport Holder)
- 25 Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Thailand?
Entering China without a visa (by using the "return to homeland" card)
Hi Travel Experts,